There are a number of ways SISER can help businesses through our consultancy service. We offer help with
- Feasability Studies
- Prototype Development
- Systems Testing
- Solar Cell and Module Fabrication
- Material and Device Characterisation and Testing
- Electronic Material Synthesis
SISER can also offer courses etc to meet any solar related CPD (continuous professional development) requirements you may have.
If you are a Scottish SME and looking to develop a solar related technology or service, the Business Development Executive can offer a free service providing:
- Advice regarding funding options available for technology development and support with applications
- Dedicated business development to aid your company finding partners
SISER has patents available for licence, please get in touch with the Business Development Executive for more information.